POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Modeler Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Modeler (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mason
Subject: Modeler
Date: 22 Jun 1999 00:34:05
Message: <376F12C1.6040A39B@texas.net>
I have just started using PovRay and I was working through the included
tutorial, which, by the way, I think is excellent.  Anyway, I got to the
part on bezier patches but I couldn't join in on the fun, because MoRay
is only for MS platforms.  Can someone suggest a good (preferebly free)
linux modeler?  Thanks.

-Mason

--
If guns are outlawed, how will we shoot the liberals?
Mas### [at] tamuedu

Post a reply to this message

> I have just started using PovRay and I was working through the included
> tutorial, which, by the way, I think is excellent.  Anyway, I got to the
> part on bezier patches but I couldn't join in on the fun, because MoRay
> is only for MS platforms.  Can someone suggest a good (preferebly free)
> linux modeler?  Thanks.
>
> -Mason
>
> --
> If guns are outlawed, how will we shoot the liberals?
> Mas### [at] tamuedu

Take a look at my bookmark file located in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
for a list of modeling programs. Some are
for unix/linux platforms.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net