POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : HTML doc is broken ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  HTML doc is broken ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thierry
Subject: HTML doc is broken ?
Date: 17 Jun 1999 09:09:05
Message: <3768F3AE.DA12859F@chez.com>
Hello world

I've just downloaded the pov doc in html format. Links for images
are like "Imagennn.gif" and files names are all lowercase.

Any tips for correcting this probleme ?

--
        ========        Thierry Boudet        ========

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: HTML doc is broken ?
Date: 17 Jun 1999 09:19:40
Message: <m3lndjotg5.fsf@casimir.rezel.enst.fr>
Thierry <oul### [at] chezcom> writes:

> I've just downloaded the pov doc in html format. Links for images
> are like "Imagennn.gif" and files names are all lowercase.
>
> Any tips for correcting this probleme ?

http://www.302-consulting.fr.eu.org:8080/~roland/realisations/
contains a Perl script to convert filenames.  To capitalise them, for
instance.  Maybe the one used to convert Chris Colefax's files would
work, too.
--
Roland Mas

Sauvez les castors, plantez des arbres.