POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Modeler for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Modeler for Linux (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jay Scherrer
Subject: Modeler for Linux
Date: 16 May 1999 02:24:30
Message: <373E53D4.1EC95F9A@Scherrer.com>
Can you suggest a cad modeler for linux for developing models to run
through Povray. I have used Midnight modeler under windows, is there a
similar cad program for Linux?
Jay Scherrer

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: Modeler for Linux
Date: 17 May 1999 08:30:26
Message: <373ffdd2.0@news.povray.org>

http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html#unixmodellers

Nieminen Mika <war### [at] cctutfi> writes:

> Jay Scherrer <Jay### [at] scherrercom> wrote:
> : Can you suggest a cad modeler for linux for developing models to run
> : through Povray. I have used Midnight modeler under windows, is there a
> : similar cad program for Linux?
> : Jay Scherrer
>
> http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html#unixmodellers

You may consider to include AERO (http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~braunl/aero/)
in your list. It also contains some sort of modeller.

Thomas

--
http://www.fmi.uni-konstanz.de/~willhalm

Post a reply to this message