POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : another 3.1e for IRIX 6.3 problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  another 3.1e for IRIX 6.3 problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Johan Eriksson
Subject: another 3.1e for IRIX 6.3 problem
Date: 3 May 1999 15:53:32
Message: <372DF0AD.6B1698D9@oc.chalmers.se>
After changing the makefile according to pervious posting in this NG the
compilation worked for a very short time. It all ended up in unresolved
symbols in one of the systems lib filed (crt1.o) and in various places
in file bbox.o. I can't find any way around this so if anyone have an
idea how to fix this problem I would appreciate some help.

Tanks...
/Johan

Post a reply to this message

> After changing the makefile according to pervious posting in this NG the
> compilation worked for a very short time. It all ended up in unresolved
> symbols in one of the systems lib filed (crt1.o) and in various places
> in file bbox.o. I can't find any way around this so if anyone have an
> idea how to fix this problem I would appreciate some help.
>
> Tanks...
> /Johan

It worked all OK with me in the end but I had to change a thing here and
there. If you want the binaries (at least for x-povray) then mail me.

All the Best,

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler