POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : 3.1e for IRIX 6.3? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  3.1e for IRIX 6.3? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: 3.1e for IRIX 6.3?
Date: 15 Apr 1999 04:38:16
Message: <37159767.1459B241@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Has anyone already compiled the the 3.1e code for IRIX 6.3?

I tried to but the SGI make shows an error at line 1577 of the makefile.
I looked for the additional spaces Warp mentioned but found none there.

I compiled the same source for my PC running LINUX and it worked like a
charm!
I'm confident that my paths are set correct.

Any idea?

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler