POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Apollo Maximus 2008 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Apollo Maximus 2008 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Apollo Maximus 2008
Date: 12 Mar 2008 05:46:40
Message: <47d7b490$1@news.povray.org>
Hear! Hear!

The coming release of the free Apollo Maximus 2008 version has been
anounced.

Go to: http://www.contentparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8447

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Apollo Maximus 2008
Date: 12 Mar 2008 14:00:01
Message: <web.47d827539946538fec4505dc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Hear! Hear!
>
> The coming release of the free Apollo Maximus 2008 version has been
> anounced.
>
> Go to: http://www.contentparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8447
>
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas! Hmmm, I keep thinking I should make something for him.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Mar 2008 04:47:22
Message: <47d8f82a@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht

> Thanks Thomas! Hmmm, I keep thinking I should make something for him.

You should :-)

Apollo is a great figure with such a number of morphing possibilities that
one needs a lot of time to get the impression that one understands
everything (what horrible sentences I am writing... :-( )

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Apollo is a great figure with such a number of morphing possibilities that
> one needs a lot of time to get the impression that one understands
> everything (what horrible sentences I am writing... :-( )
>
> Thomas

It makes perfect sense to me. :) Yeah, that boy does have a lot of morphs, and
I'm sure the 2008 version will have even more!

Post a reply to this message

> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> > Apollo is a great figure with such a number of morphing possibilities that
> > one needs a lot of time to get the impression that one understands
> > everything (what horrible sentences I am writing... :-( )
> >
> > Thomas
>

> It makes perfect sense to me. :) Yeah, that boy does have a lot of morphs, and
> I'm sure the 2008 version will have even more!

It really is the best male figure out there and you can't beat the price.