POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : PoseRay 3.13.16.538->Moray bug? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay 3.13.16.538->Moray bug? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: PoseRay 3.13.16.538->Moray bug?
Date: 15 Jun 2013 23:52:05
Message: <51bd3665@news.povray.org>
Moray output of a DAZ|Studio figure has 'gamma' and 'srgb' keywords in
the material file; these aren't kosher for POV 3.5 (which is the latest
version Moray 3.5 works with).  Removing the gamma attributes and
changing srgb to rgb looks to be sufficient to get it running smoothly.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message