POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : New feature request Poseray 3.13 beta Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  New feature request Poseray 3.13 beta (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: New feature request Poseray 3.13 beta
Date: 22 Jan 2011 10:36:45
Message: <4d3af98d$1@news.povray.org>
Something which is becoming increasingly important is an undo switch,
especially for the Groups/Lines section, but may be also for the
Groups/Subdivision section.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: New feature request Poseray 3.13 beta
Date: 22 Jan 2011 11:38:41
Message: <4d3b0811$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/01/2011 3:36 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Something which is becoming increasingly important is an undo switch,
> especially for the Groups/Lines section, but may be also for the
> Groups/Subdivision section.

Just stop making mistakes, Thomas. ;-)

Seconded

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jan 2011 03:27:43
Message: <4d3be67f$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> schreef in bericht
> On 22/01/2011 3:36 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Something which is becoming increasingly important is an undo switch,
>> especially for the Groups/Lines section, but may be also for the
>> Groups/Subdivision section.
>>

> Just stop making mistakes, Thomas. ;-)

I am too stupid.... :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jan 2011 03:58:14
Message: <4d3beda6@news.povray.org>
On 23/01/2011 8:27 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I am too stupid....:-)

I am stupid, too.  :-)
--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: FlyerX
Date: 25 Jan 2011 16:36:20
Message: <4d3f4254@news.povray.org>
On 1/22/2011 9:36 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Something which is becoming increasingly important is an undo switch,
> especially for the Groups/Lines section, but may be also for the
> Groups/Subdivision section.
>
> Thomas

I had implemented something similar some time back but it was becoming
rather bothersome to maintain. I will take a look into it again since I
also have messed up scenes and have to reload from the start.

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jan 2011 16:58:27
Message: <4d3f4783@news.povray.org>
On 25/01/2011 9:36 PM, FlyerX wrote:
>> Something which is becoming increasingly important is an undo switch,
>> especially for the Groups/Lines section, but may be also for the
>> Groups/Subdivision section.
>>
> I had implemented something similar some time back but it was becoming
> rather bothersome to maintain. I will take a look into it again since I
> also have messed up scenes and have to reload from the start.

What might be useful, is to keep a record of what image maps are used
for each model per session.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2011 03:16:47
Message: <4d3fd86f$1@news.povray.org>

> What might be useful, is to keep a record of what image maps are used for
> each model per session.

You can already do that in the Material Section. Look under Tools...  Load
material filel or Save as material file

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jan 2011 06:29:07
Message: <4d400583@news.povray.org>

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2011 11:01:43
Message: <4d404567@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> schreef in bericht

No excuse, sir!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Jan 2011 11:57:32
Message: <4d40527c$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/01/2011 4:00 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> "Stephen"<mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>  schreef in bericht

> No excuse, sir!

I beg to differ and don't call me cur ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen