POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.13.6 beta needs change for POV-Ray 3.7 beta 41 ! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:09:41 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3.13.6 beta needs change for POV-Ray 3.7 beta 41 ! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poseray 3.13.6 beta needs change for POV-Ray 3.7 beta 41 !
Date: 21 Dec 2010 04:11:01
Message: <4d106f25$1@news.povray.org>
In a nutshell: The new beta 41 of POV-Ray  has deprecated the gamma Gamma
code (except for image_maps) and replaced rgb<r,g,b> by srgb<r,g,b>.

Except if this is an error in the POV-Ray beta, this needs to be corrected
also in the latest beta of Poseray.

--
All the best,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> In a nutshell: The new beta 41 of POV-Ray  has deprecated the gamma Gamma
> code (except for image_maps)

and replaced rgb<r,g,b> by srgb<r,g,b> for *pre-corrected* colors.
Otherwise, use rgb<r,g,b>

> Except if this is an error in the POV-Ray beta, this needs to be corrected
> also in the latest beta of Poseray.
>
> --
> All the best,
>
> Thomas