POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Arnold Max Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Arnold Max (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Janet
Subject: Arnold Max
Date: 15 Apr 2008 23:45:00
Message: <web.480574941df46dd77dbcf5ed0@news.povray.org>
Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well done.
Now you can T2 in POV...
http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax

"Hasta la vista, baby!"

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 16 Apr 2008 04:50:42
Message: <4805bde2$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well
> done.
> Now you can T2 in POV...
> http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
>
> "Hasta la vista, baby!"

That looks very good, Janet! Thanks for posting notice.

Now, what I am puzzling about is where to put the files... It says in the
Morph folder, but there is no such thing.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Date: 16 Apr 2008 17:10:00
Message: <web.48066a6d82fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> > Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well
> > done.
> > Now you can T2 in POV...
> > http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
> >
> > "Hasta la vista, baby!"
> >

> That looks very good, Janet! Thanks for posting notice.
>
> Now, what I am puzzling about is where to put the files... It says in the
> Morph folder, but there is no such thing.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas, You can really put it anywhere you like and you only need the .obj
file. You just select Apollo's head, and then load morph target. Click on the 3
dots ( ... ) and find the obj file. Hope that helps.

Janet

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Date: 16 Apr 2008 22:10:00
Message: <web.4806b0a382fe4ba954d4c5810@news.povray.org>
Forgot to say "Load Morph Target" is in the Properties tab.
After you load it, arnoldmax will be first in the Parameters tab.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Apr 2008 09:25:32
Message: <48074fcc@news.povray.org>

> Hi Thomas, You can really put it anywhere you like and you only need the
> .obj
> file. You just select Apollo's head, and then load morph target. Click on
> the 3
> dots ( ... ) and find the obj file. Hope that helps.

Thank you indeed, Janet. Works fine: Awesome Arnold head (Ugh!)  :-)
Was the first time I loaded a morph target, which explains my fumbling
around.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Date: 17 Apr 2008 10:25:00
Message: <web.48075d4382fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> Thank you indeed, Janet. Works fine: Awesome Arnold head (Ugh!)  :-)
> Was the first time I loaded a morph target, which explains my fumbling
> around.
>
> Thomas

Sometimes Poser isn't exactly intuitive, is it? :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Apr 2008 03:04:46
Message: <4808480e$1@news.povray.org>

> Sometimes Poser isn't exactly intuitive, is it? :)

No, I can't say it is. But we get along! We get along! :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 23 Apr 2008 23:21:25
Message: <480ffcb5$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote in message
> Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well
> done.
> Now you can T2 in POV...
> http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
>
> "Hasta la vista, baby!"

That's cool!

There's also the 'barny' morph for the Freak:

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1970&_m=d
and
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1991&_m=d

       == John ==