POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser, Mega POV and HDRI Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Poser, Mega POV and HDRI (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clarkking
Subject: Poser, Mega POV and HDRI
Date: 26 Jun 2007 21:30:01
Message: <web.4681bd8b2a9b9722b56da8d00@news.povray.org>
Has anyone any examples of images made with Poser models and rendered in POV
using HDRI lighting?  Would have had to use mega pov.

Thanks

<c>

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Poser, Mega POV and HDRI
Date: 28 Jun 2007 07:16:17
Message: <46839881@news.povray.org>
"clarkking" <cla### [at] sbcglobalnet> schreef in bericht
> Has anyone any examples of images made with Poser models and rendered in
> POV
> using HDRI lighting?  Would have had to use mega pov.

No, I have not been into that territory (yet) as far as HDRI is concerned.
However, I don't think it is too difficult to do, I mean, it  would not be
more difficult to do than other objects or scenes in Megapov. Are you using
Poser 6 or Poser 7? At least for Poser 7, you should choose a skin shader
with pseudo subsurface scattering for best results I think.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message