POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray: what controls the specular size? : Re: Poseray: what controls the specular size? Server Time
14 Jun 2021 18:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray: what controls the specular size?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Jul 2007 03:54:39
Message: <46a1bbbf@news.povray.org>
Yes, absolutely, FlyerX.
I found this little test very revealing and it learned me a lot. This Babel
cacophony in 3D applications made me also accutely aware of the tremendous
achievements you have reached with Poseray. I can hardly imagine what
exchanges would have been between Poser, Silo, Wings3D, and POV-Ray
(forgetting all other applications) without Poseray. The habit of using it
is so deeply rooted now that we hardly pay attention and think that this is
business as usual.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.