POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor Server Time
18 Mar 2024 23:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Leroy
Subject: Upgraded PolPrm polygon & prism editor
Date: 29 Oct 2019 17:45:00
Message: <web.5db8b1f9c2fd510419df866c0@news.povray.org>
I've spent the last two weeks or was it three adding things to my old windows
PolPrm program.

 I put it on my website today!

It's at Leroy's World  http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

Just click on the window and you're there .

I still need to tweak the website a bit but you can download it NOW!

PolPrm has a lot of neat stuff. So much so that the help file is bigger than the
program. But ain't that the way it always is:)

 I could list all the thing it can do. But I ain't, I tired of typing today.

So Have Fun playing wit it!

Post a reply to this message

> I've spent the last two weeks or was it three adding things to my old windows
> PolPrm program.
>
>   I put it on my website today!
>
> It's at Leroy's World  http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

A very big thanks!

There are little nuggets on your site which I had forgotten about.

--
Thomas