POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Pycao: python modeller (in progress) Server Time
18 Mar 2024 23:49:33 EDT (-0400)
  Pycao: python modeller (in progress) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: lelama
Subject: Pycao: python modeller (in progress)
Date: 4 Jun 2015 12:10:01
Message: <web.557077cbaa06173b21263ef70@news.povray.org>
Dear all,

I have written a collection of scripts to speed up the description of the
scenes, which has evolved in a modeller.

It is now in a form that can be shown in public, and usable for small projects.
I called this software pycao, and it is
a python modeller, with parent/children, markers, visibility attributes for the
objects...

All is done in python, but at the end, a povray file is produced and it is
rendered with povray.

On my web page, you will see the documentation
http://math.univ-angers.fr/~evain/logiciels/pycao/distributed/documentation/

and the files to be downloaded.
http://math.univ-angers.fr/~evain/logiciels/logiciels.html#