POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Convert spheres and cylinders to mesh objects. Server Time
19 Mar 2024 03:45:58 EDT (-0400)
  Convert spheres and cylinders to mesh objects. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tony Stecca
Subject: Convert spheres and cylinders to mesh objects.
Date: 30 May 2015 23:40:01
Message: <web.556a81e7fd43c4562e642c0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I need meshify spheres and cylinders in scenes of molecular models that I have.

Can any one suggest a macro for this purpose?  I've looked at makemesh.inc but
can't figure out how to use it.  Basically, I'm looking for a macro like this:

  meshify(Object, File_Name)

Any suggestions?

Tony

Post a reply to this message

> I need meshify spheres and cylinders in scenes of molecular models that I have.
>
> Can any one suggest a macro for this purpose?  I've looked at makemesh.inc but
> can't figure out how to use it.  Basically, I'm looking for a macro like this:
>
>    meshify(Object, File_Name)
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Tony

In your original message at p.newusers I just gave a couple of
suggestions ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"Tony Stecca" <Ton### [at] virtualhighschoolcom> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need meshify spheres and cylinders in scenes of molecular models that I have.
>
> Can any one suggest a macro for this purpose?  I've looked at makemesh.inc but
> can't figure out how to use it.  Basically, I'm looking for a macro like this:
>
>   meshify(Object, File_Name)
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Tony

Way, difficult at you!