POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender Q&A Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:57:52 EDT (-0400)
  Blender Q&A (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Mr
Subject: Blender Q&A
Date: 14 Feb 2014 08:35:01
Message: <web.52fe1a355676df7516086ed00@news.povray.org>
Question:
how do we navigate in Blender?

Answer:
with Middle Mouse Button for view rotation(orbit) and zoom. Hold Shift key for
panning.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr
Subject: Re: Blender Q&A
Date: 14 Feb 2014 09:20:01
Message: <web.52fe24e0e154896816086ed00@news.povray.org>
Question:
how do we select objects in Blender?

Answer:
Right click!

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr
Date: 14 Feb 2014 09:20:01
Message: <web.52fe25d1e154896816086ed00@news.povray.org>
Question:
how do we copy objects in Blender?

Answer:
SHIFT + D for simple copy, then place with mouse move or number value and left
click or enter to validate.
ALT + D for instanciated copy (modifications to one will also affect the other)

Post a reply to this message

> with Middle Mouse Button for view rotation(orbit) and zoom. Hold Shift key for
> panning.

question:  who care for Blender in the povray SDL-writing community?

answer: ... * howling wind * ...

Post a reply to this message