POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : How more than one texture can be applied with include mesh file from lionsn= Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  How more than one texture can be applied with include mesh file from lionsn= (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Harry Callagan
Subject: How more than one texture can be applied with include mesh file from lionsn=
Date: 28 Dec 2010 13:35:01
Message: <web.4d1a2d7cd4d8fd463a4912b40@news.povray.org>
Hello,(I'm french, sorry for my english)
I have recently found lionsnake for creating meshs object. After some tries, I
succeed in creating three group of mesh objects. 2 objects of these 3 are
colored in Brown (in Lionsbake) and the other in gray. I exported the file in an
...inc file. http://harry.fourmi.pagesperso-orange.fr/fichiers/POV-Ray/Ex002.inc
for the inc and the .lsm there :
http://harry.fourmi.pagesperso-orange.fr/fichiers/POV-Ray/Ex002.lsm

The main pov file:
(http://harry.fourmi.pagesperso-orange.fr/fichiers/POV-Ray/TestMesh.pov)

The problem is that when I attempt to assign two textures (the same than those
in Lionsnake, ie brown and gray), POV Ray render a scene with only a brown color
for the whole mesh elements. I search on internet, but didn't find anything. How
to apply different textures for the mesh ? As you can see, I used an array
"#declare ArrayTexture=array[33]{M1," etc... What's wrong in my code ? Thank
you.