POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Import .obj Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  Import .obj (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: MadKairon
Subject: Import .obj
Date: 5 Sep 2010 09:20:01
Message: <web.4c8397f1c8bc1c26ee4128990@news.povray.org>
Hi all, I'm needing to import .obj files into povray. I've tried Cross Road
converter but it just crashes. There's all2pov but I don't know how to handle
source codes. I'm running Windows Vista. If you know of any other utility that
can do the job please let me know. Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

> Hi all, I'm needing to import .obj files into povray. I've tried Cross Road
> converter but it just crashes. There's all2pov but I don't know how to handle
> source codes. I'm running Windows Vista. If you know of any other utility that
> can do the job please let me know. Thanks!

   IMHO, Poseray is the best with difference... at least for POV-Ray.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org

Post a reply to this message

On 05/09/2010 3:13 PM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>> Hi all, I'm needing to import .obj files into povray. I've tried Cross
>> Road
>> converter but it just crashes. There's all2pov but I don't know how to
>> handle
>> source codes. I'm running Windows Vista. If you know of any other
>> utility that
>> can do the job please let me know. Thanks!
>>

> IMHO, Poseray is the best with difference... at least for POV-Ray.

True

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen