POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Hamapatch at risk of being lost due to Geocities shutdown? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch at risk of being lost due to Geocities shutdown? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Hamapatch at risk of being lost due to Geocities shutdown?
Date: 18 May 2009 07:35:00
Message: <web.4a11475bb155d30e34d207310@news.povray.org>
http://www.geocities.com/hamapatch/program/index.html#dl

Does it exist anywhere else?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 18 May 2009 08:50:00
Message: <web.4a11589065a72a5ffaff95bd0@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> http://www.geocities.com/hamapatch/program/index.html#dl
>
> Does it exist anywhere else?

Is the software still being maintained at all?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 May 2009 10:28:56
Message: <4a1aab28$1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
> "gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> http://www.geocities.com/hamapatch/program/index.html#dl
>>
>> Does it exist anywhere else?
>
> Is the software still being maintained at all?

IIRC this is the official site:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html  and seems still
active.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 25 May 2009 10:40:00
Message: <web.4a1aad6465a72a5ff708085d0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> > Is the software still being maintained at all?
>
> IIRC this is the official site:
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html  and seems still
> active.

Not even a new *preview* version for over 4 years ("Download ver. 3.0 Preview
Version1.03(2004/12/31)") - that doesn't sound like much activity to me.

Post a reply to this message