POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : POVColor 3.10.0 released Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  POVColor 3.10.0 released (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Allen
Subject: POVColor 3.10.0 released
Date: 27 Mar 2008 15:30:00
Message: <web.47ec0385ccbaccf96156db120@news.povray.org>
Several changes have been made in this release of POVColor.

A file does not have to be opened.  If a file is not open, New Color and New Map
will still show the dialogs, and copy the code to the clipboard when pressing
Ok.  If automatic copy of the code is enabled under options, then it will also
automatically copy the code when making changes to the color or map in the
dialogs.

It is possible to order items in the output file now byt sorting them or
manually ordering them by moving item(s) up and down.

The build system has changed from auto-tools to Scons.

Post a reply to this message

"Allen" <bri### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Several changes have been made in this release of POVColor.
>
> A file does not have to be opened.  If a file is not open, New Color and
> New Map
> will still show the dialogs, and copy the code to the clipboard when
> pressing
> Ok.  If automatic copy of the code is enabled under options, then it will
> also
> automatically copy the code when making changes to the color or map in the
> dialogs.
>
> It is possible to order items in the output file now byt sorting them or
> manually ordering them by moving item(s) up and down.
>
> The build system has changed from auto-tools to Scons.

    Hey Allen, I've been watching your progress for years now with PoVColor,
and I for one appreciate this program.

      I've used your original two progs the most, but now all I need is the
download link for the new version. ;)

       'Scons' sounds fascinating to a non-programmer PoV.  :)

        Regards,

        ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message