POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. Server Time
18 May 2024 07:49:20 EDT (-0400)
  3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray. (Message 21 to 23 of 23)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: 3dsmax/3ds viz and pov ray.
Date: 20 Oct 2006 22:05:32
Message: <pan.2006.10.21.02.05.31.465891@nospam.com>
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:41:59 -0400, einarabelc5 wrote:

> Ok dude, you're right, I apologize...It was my mistake. Your last response
> has changed my mind about you.
>
> The thing Is actually I think just as you do and see that we have many
> more points in what we agree than what we do in what we disagree.

It's somewhat amazing how much similar people don't initially see how
similar they are.

> I wont
> make excuses for the stress of the work and wanting to get results ASAP,
> didn't meant to harrass no one but didn't wanted to be harrased, either. I
> just see you are Cocky but I can cope with that now, it is cool for me.

Well, I don't consider myself cocky (more "sure of myself") but no harm
done. I do understand about stress and wanting to get results as well, and
for what it's worth, my apologies to you for perhaps adding to the stress.

> My respect to you.
>
> Take care.

And to you.  Enjoy the weekend.

Jim