POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported Server Time
2 May 2024 11:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: J  F  Miller
Subject: Blender NURBS and Bezier Surfaces exported
Date: 4 Mar 2005 01:00:00
Message: <web.4227f86c33e2079242b9503b0@news.povray.org>
I have been playing around with blender for a while now, and I'm looking for
a tool that will let me export NURBS and Bezier Surfaces tp povray as
mathmatical surfaces and not meshes.  Does anyone know of such a tool?  If
not could anybody give me some hints on how I might write one.

Thanks

JFMILLER

Post a reply to this message