POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : POVColor Question Server Time
2 May 2024 17:46:22 EDT (-0400)
  POVColor Question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bill
Subject: POVColor Question
Date: 19 Dec 2004 08:55:00
Message: <web.41c587ba2fce1175d67e8eb80@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Is there a non-windows version of povcolor available?  I like the
looks of it from the sourceforge site, but I don't do windows.

Cheers,

Bill Carlson

wwc59 at speakeasy dot net

Post a reply to this message

From: Joerg Schrammel
Subject: Re: POVColor Question
Date: 19 Dec 2004 13:28:37
Message: <41c5c855$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

for Linux i'm working on GPovColMap, its at an very early stage of
devellopment. (Pre-Beta-Buggy-Ware :-)

Look at:

http://www.schrammel.org/

go to the 'Terra'-Page.

Actually you can edit colors and colormaps. Export the colormap to
stdout by pressing the Map-button. You can't import colormaps nor load
and save them.
The decision whether to proceed with development of this colormap editor
is made upon the question if there are enough people who are interested
in it.

Bye

Bill wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a non-windows version of povcolor available?  I like the
> looks of it from the sourceforge site, but I don't do windows.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill Carlson
>
> wwc59 at speakeasy dot net

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a non-windows version of povcolor available?  I like the
> looks of it from the sourceforge site, but I don't do windows.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill Carlson
>
> wwc59 at speakeasy dot net

it's written with wxwidgets, if i remember correctly, so it should be
reasonably easy to compile for any platform that can use wxwidgets.

i may be wrong.