POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Silo 1.3 released Server Time
2 May 2024 21:47:20 EDT (-0400)
  Silo 1.3 released (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: vincent simar
Subject: Silo 1.3 released
Date: 4 Nov 2004 07:15:00
Message: <web.418a1bc69e9092992f756b7c0@news.povray.org>
Just seen that the newest version of Silo, a 3D modeling software for
PC & MAC, has been released.

It has subdivision surfaces, polygon-editing tools, customizable interface,
import 3DS,OBJ & DXF files, export 3DS, OBJ, DXF, RIB and the most important
for us, POV files.

Future development talks about Iso surface displacement, bones, Real-Time
Cel Shading...

A lot of feature for a reasonable price.

The links: http://nevercenter.com

Vincent

Post a reply to this message