POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : povsdl2html Server Time
19 Mar 2024 07:05:07 EDT (-0400)
  povsdl2html (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ingo
Subject: povsdl2html
Date: 3 Jan 2019 10:54:37
Message: <XnsA9CCAC0788F40seed7@news.povray.org>
Came across my old syntax highlighter yesterday and updated it to 3.8 beta
syntax. Requires python3 and generates html of your code,

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povsdl2html.py.txt' (17 KB)

From: jr
Subject: Re: povsdl2html
Date: 4 Jan 2019 07:20:01
Message: <web.5c2f4e45411ead1b48892b50@news.povray.org>
hi,

ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Came across my old syntax highlighter yesterday and updated it to 3.8 beta
> syntax. Requires python3 and generates html of your code,

had a quick try, looks good in browser.  thinking how html5 could be used to
allow on-the-fly annotation, and saving of.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> allow on-the-fly annotation, and saving of

Will have a look at that, never used it,

ingo