POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Curvy? Server Time
2 May 2024 15:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Curvy? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ingo
Subject: Curvy?
Date: 8 Nov 2004 14:18:01
Message: <Xns959BCE81273A0seed7@news.povray.org>
http://www.curvy3d.com/index.html

It looks very interesting, but the demo won't run on my machine. The
graphics card is probably the problem.

Anyone tried it? What's it like?

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Vincent LE CHEVALIER
Subject: Re: Curvy?
Date: 9 Nov 2004 05:37:59
Message: <41909e07$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> http://www.curvy3d.com/index.html
>
> It looks very interesting, but the demo won't run on my machine. The
> graphics card is probably the problem.
>
> Anyone tried it? What's it like?
>

> Ingo
I just tried it, and it does look nice... At least, it is very, very
easy to create something looking reasonably like a torso with it,
following the tutorial, even for someone like me who never uses
modelers. It does have a feeling of sculpting somehow. I guess it could
become a tool of choice to design organic shapes.

Thanks for posting the link !

--
Vincent

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 11 Nov 2004 12:51:39
Message: <Xns959EBFDD125F3seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:41909e07$1@news.povray.org Vincent LE CHEVALIER wrote:

> I just tried it, and it does look nice...

Thanks Vincent, may I ask what hardware you used, especialy the graphics
card?

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Vincent LE CHEVALIER
Date: 11 Nov 2004 16:35:47
Message: <4193db33$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> in news:41909e07$1@news.povray.org Vincent LE CHEVALIER wrote:
>

>>I just tried it, and it does look nice...
>

> Thanks Vincent, may I ask what hardware you used, especialy the graphics
> card?
>
> Ingo

Sure ! Pentium M 1.5GHz, 256Mo RAM, my graphic card is an ATI Mobility
Radeon 7500.

--
Vincent