POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : building povmodeler? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:40:17 EDT (-0400)
  building povmodeler? (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Dick Balaska
Subject: building povmodeler?
Date: 26 Nov 2019 01:42:37
Message: <5ddcc95d$1@news.povray.org>
For the next scene in my movie, I need to build a bathroom.  I want to
do this in povmodeler.  The .deb provided doesn't work for me, as I get
blank windows.  I thought I'd build it and see if I could debug the
OpenGL failure.  But I'm spending too much time just trying to bootstrap
a build.

Has anyone built povmodeler?

I am not familiar with cmake and the instructions are lacking (point to
a dead page).

I loaded CMakeLists.txt in qtcreator.  It compiles for a long time and
tips over linking, missing all of the qt libraries. (QApplication,
QEvent, QWidget, QDom, etc)

I don't know how
find_package(Qt5Core REQUIRED)
relates to
target_link_libraries(povmodeler Qt5::Widgets Qt5::Core  ...

and why Qt5::Core and Qt5::Widgets are apparently missing after passing
the "REQUIRED" test

--
dik
Rendered 28,677,888,000 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (57%)

Post a reply to this message