POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux Server Time
19 Mar 2024 05:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: dick balaska
Subject: qtpovray 3.80.6 for Linux
Date: 13 Aug 2018 00:33:34
Message: <5b710a1e$1@news.povray.org>
I guess I should announce these here...

  * Bug 12 - Mosaic preview doesn't draw the preview
  * Bug 7 - When the render window is undocked, allow it to not always
    be on top.
  * Bug 4 - If no file is selected for render, then render the currently
    displayed tab.

 -- Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom>  Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:58:20 -0400
--
dik
Rendered 344576 of 345600 pixels (99%)

Post a reply to this message