POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : bsAniPic Server Time
19 Mar 2024 06:45:14 EDT (-0400)
  bsAniPic (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: dick balaska
Subject: bsAniPic
Date: 16 Apr 2017 06:20:18
Message: <58f34562$1@news.povray.org>
I've been using a 1997 picture viewer (with the slideshow set to 42ms)
to preview my animation work.  It's a bit crusty and I've been wanting
to write my own for a while. -- Like refreshing the directory can be a pita.
So I finally did. bsAniPic is a Qt app that can "animate" a series of
images.  Oh, and since we're here, my renderfarm is aware of the text
returned by povray as well, so I can optionally display that.
It's cool to have the debug numbers run in real time with the images.

Screenshot:
http://www.buckosoft.com/bsAniPic/g/bsAniPic.png

--
dik