POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : new truevision version 0.5.4 Server Time
2 May 2024 10:37:17 EDT (-0400)
  new truevision version 0.5.4 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Vincent LE PRINCE
Subject: new truevision version 0.5.4
Date: 11 Jun 2005 18:01:53
Message: <42ab5f51@news.povray.org>
Truevision 0.5.4 is out! (Summer version). It fixes numerous bugs found
in previous version and add some new cool features, including:

     * a python scripting interface
     * isosurface object
     * povray script object (no preview)
     * julia fractal object (no preview)
     * parametric surface
     * sphere sweep object
     * bicubic patch object

For the complete list of changes see changelog. Please report any bug!
Now that almost all POV-Ray objects are available we will focus on
debugging and interface improvement (before going further in 3d
modeling!). If you have ideas to share about GUI, if you're an artist
and wanna help us to make it look smarter please contact us.

	home page : http://truevision.sourceforge.net

Post a reply to this message