POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : tga->df3 Server Time
2 May 2024 12:33:55 EDT (-0400)
  tga->df3 (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Ross
Subject: tga->df3
Date: 29 Sep 2004 23:49:15
Message: <415b823b@news.povray.org>
I've posted my version of a tga to df3 converter in
povray.binaries.utilities.

Source code is in C++. Constructive criticism on the source is welcome. I
probably over did some things and maybe blindly missed others. It works for
me, that's about as much as I can say.

No binaries are included in the archive, so a recent C++ compiler will be
needed. All testing was with GNU C++ compiler in linux and windows.

See the README for way more than you want to know.

Thanks, I hope it's ok!
Ross

Post a reply to this message