POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Glowing Object with Radiosity? Server Time
2 May 2024 19:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Glowing Object with Radiosity? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Arlo J
Subject: Glowing Object with Radiosity?
Date: 28 Aug 2004 21:48:22
Message: <413135e6$1@news.povray.org>
Tried to search for this to no avail...

I'm trying to figure out how to make an object emit it's own light. For
example, if you have a sphere of which one side is red and the other
green and you have it in a box with no other lights, one side of the box
will look red, the other green, because of the glowing object.

I've seen pictures of this, but I don't know the basics involved in
getting it done. I think it has something to do with "ambient" and
"diffuse" in "finish", but I'm not sure of the details...

Thanks!

Arlo

Post a reply to this message