POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Multiprocessing with POV-Ray Server Time
2 May 2024 19:34:48 EDT (-0400)
  Multiprocessing with POV-Ray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: 19100
Subject: Multiprocessing with POV-Ray
Date: 26 Nov 2023 12:50:00
Message: <web.656384bb1b9e2f41590921e7edfc8715@news.povray.org>
I've put together a guide for a neat trick I imagine many people here are
familiar with, how to use "multi-threading" with older versions of POV-Ray:
https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povraymultiprocessing

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: Multiprocessing with POV-Ray
Date: 30 Nov 2023 09:00:00
Message: <web.6568953ee8923a37f11225116cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"19100" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I've put together a guide for a neat trick I imagine many people here are
> familiar with, how to use "multi-threading" with older versions of POV-Ray:
> https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povraymultiprocessing

another real neat exploration, v cool.  (your use of 'dd' is teaching this old
dog new tricks :-))

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> > I've put together a guide for a neat trick I imagine many people here are
> > familiar with, how to use "multi-threading" with older versions of POV-Ray:
> > https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povraymultiprocessing
>
> another real neat exploration, v cool.  (your use of 'dd' is teaching this old
> dog new tricks :-))
>

> regards, jr.

Thanks! I ended up switching out dd at someone's request, but good to know it
was informative.