POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial Server Time
2 May 2024 10:06:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: 19100
Subject: POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial
Date: 31 Jul 2023 10:50:00
Message: <web.64c7c9be6e79fec19be1477aedfc8715@news.povray.org>
I've written a guide for compiling POV-Ray 2.2 from source and incorporating a
deterministic random number generator, hope someone finds this useful:
https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povray2compilation

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial
Date: 4 Aug 2023 14:05:00
Message: <web.64cd3d09b2c18cb080c03e9d6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"19100" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I've written a guide for compiling POV-Ray 2.2 from source and incorporating a
> deterministic random number generator, hope someone finds this useful:
> https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povray2compilation

thank you very much, very nice indeed.  (also, imo, a candidate for the wiki)
only, so far, had a quick read of the page, but bookmarked for the near future.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> > I've written a guide for compiling POV-Ray 2.2 from source and incorporating a
> > deterministic random number generator, hope someone finds this useful:
> > https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povray2compilation
>
> thank you very much, very nice indeed.  (also, imo, a candidate for the wiki)
> only, so far, had a quick read of the page, but bookmarked for the near future.
>

> regards, jr.

Thanks, a wiki page sounds like a good idea, I'll get on that.

Post a reply to this message