POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : driving simulation examples Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:59:14 EDT (-0400)
  driving simulation examples (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ynjiun
Subject: driving simulation examples
Date: 22 Aug 2021 17:55:00
Message: <web.6122c6c448973a0612716e0be90cd805@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Not sure I am in the right group or not.

I am looking for tutorial or even better sample codes or .pov files for driving
scene simulation examples. For example, are we able to use povray to simulate
the road conditions as shown in Kitti dataset? Where can we find such models to
begin with?

Thank you very much for your help.

-Ynjiun

Post a reply to this message