POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Chief Architect and POV-Ray Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Chief Architect and POV-Ray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Chief Architect and POV-Ray
Date: 27 Feb 2009 17:24:52
Message: <49a86834$1@news.povray.org>
Here is a tutorial about using Chief Architect and POV-Ray to create
decent architectural renderings:

http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=Chief_Architect

Chief Architect X1 is a professional home design software. It uses POV-Ray
as the internal raytracing engine, and also exports to POV format, but
standard results don't seem to be showing off the best POV-Ray can do. So I
had to develop an alternative method to put my usual tricks in action.

Please, point any errors or typos, make suggestions or criticism, and if you
are a CA user... please try it and report how it works for you.

Regards,

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message