POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Arbaro??? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Arbaro??? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: MontanaSteve
Subject: Arbaro???
Date: 15 Apr 2005 15:50:00
Message: <web.42601ac13fcce562e002ac3b0@news.povray.org>
I just downloaded the latest version of Arbaro and find that the
documentation is not designed for new users.  All right now, how do I get
any trees into a POVray scene?. I did a Google seach and most of the sites
are in languages that I cannot read.  Can someone please help me?

Post a reply to this message