POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Realistic Looking Water (plane) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:52:48 EDT (-0400)
  Realistic Looking Water (plane) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Optium
Subject: Realistic Looking Water (plane)
Date: 23 Jan 2003 22:09:43
Message: <3e30ae77$1@news.povray.org>
Hello, I'm looking for any suggestions on how to make a realistic looking
water plane. I'm sure someone has probably posted about this in the past,
but I can't find any posts on it as of yet. If anyone has input or a link to
another post like this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Optium

Post a reply to this message