POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : "Lofting" in POV-Ray Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:01:55 EDT (-0400)
  "Lofting" in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Eli Ewok Brody
Subject: "Lofting" in POV-Ray
Date: 24 Jun 2001 08:25:06
Message: <3b35dc22@news.povray.org>
Hello, all --

Just wondering if it's at all possible to make a "loft" structure with
POV-Ray. That is, a spline shape (or number of them) extruded along a spline
path. All I could find was "prism," which simply extrudes the spline along a
short, straight path.

How can I make lofted wood structures?

Thank you,

-Eli

Post a reply to this message

> Just wondering if it's at all possible to make a "loft" structure with
> POV-Ray. That is, a spline shape (or number of them) extruded along a spline
> path. All I could find was "prism," which simply extrudes the spline along a
> short, straight path.
>
> How can I make lofted wood structures?

Take a look at the .inc file on this page -
http://members.nbci.com/dvarrazzo/epov.htm

> Take a look at the .inc file on this page -
> http://members.nbci.com/dvarrazzo/epov.htm

    I am forever indebted to both of you.

    Thank you!
    -Eli