POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Tornado help Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:03:50 EDT (-0400)
  Tornado help (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: GWJ
Subject: Tornado help
Date: 11 Jul 2000 15:44:06
Message: <396b7906$1@news.povray.org>
Can anyone give me a quick pointer or two on creating "realistic" tornados?
TIA, Greg.

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Subject: Re: Tornado help
Date: 12 Jul 2000 00:29:54
Message: <396BF3EF.868BAF45@yahoo.com>
i think bob hughes was working on one a while ago.  he was only lukewarm
about his results and i think he may have been the only person to ever
try.  check his pics and animations in the appropriate ng's and his web
site.

GWJ wrote:

> Can anyone give me a quick pointer or two on creating "realistic" tornados?
> TIA, Greg.

Post a reply to this message

"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
| i think bob hughes was working on one a while ago.  he was only lukewarm
| about his results and i think he may have been the only person to ever
| try.  check his pics and animations in the appropriate ng's and his web
| site.

Yep, media used of course so it's not easy to adjust.
There's a "tornado.pov for dust-devils, etc." posted to
povray.text.scene-files on April 18th of this year.
Maybe that will help.  Not easy to describe.

Bob

Post a reply to this message