POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fractal tutorials Server Time
5 May 2024 15:03:25 EDT (-0400)
  Fractal tutorials (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Fractal tutorials
Date: 6 May 1999 08:50:12
Message: <373180f7.15771460@news.povray.org>
<snip>

Ken wrote:
>  Eight sided onions ?
>
>  Octonion Julia Sets you say !
>
>  There is a very heavy discussion on this subject at the link provided
>  below:
>
>  http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/ficw.html

Now I know how much I don't know. If my knowledge is a finite surface
its perimeter where it touches the unknown is of fractal nature and is
infinite in length. All this blabbler means to say I'm sorry I
asked... perhaps after a year or two of heavy digging in math books I
might understand what the heck everyone there is talking about. Until
then I have other stuff to do.

Thanks for the links, Uncle Ken. That was a good lesson I've been
taught :)

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700