POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : NEWS SERVER README Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:04:52 EDT (-0400)
  NEWS SERVER README (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: NEWS SERVER README
Date: 25 Mar 1998 07:35:12
Message: <3518f872.11524621@news.stmuc.com>
We have installed new news server software. As a result, all articles have
been renumbered. To make sure you get all messages on the server (especially
those posted in the past few days), you need to tell your news reader that this
has happened. If you're using Agent, tell it to 'get all headers'. If you're
using a web browser, it's probably easier for you to just delete the server
from your browsers config and click on one of the URL's on our groups page
again. The action needed is specific to each reader.

New messages posted after today (such as this one) should show up as normal,
regardless of whether or not you do this. You may not need to do any of the
above at all - in general, if you can see the articles in the groups and
any new articles dated before this one, then you're probably OK.

-- Admins