POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : blob form study Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:40:53 EDT (-0400)
  blob form study (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: blob form study
Date: 20 Feb 2023 21:40:00
Message: <web.63f42e638cf37f52a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Hi,
attached is a pov scene file that uses some simple 'point clustering' macros to
create interesting blob forms. Sorry about all the unused definitions in the
file. These's lot of stuff #declared that isn't required for the scene.
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob_forms.pov.txt' (60 KB)

> attached is a pov scene file that uses some simple 'point clustering' macros to
> create interesting blob forms. Sorry about all the unused definitions in the
> file. These's lot of stuff #declared that isn't required for the scene.
> Mike
Mike,
thanks a lot - I've rendered it, unused definitions is not a problem,
but the source of new ideas to me.

All the best,
--
YB