POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Master of Puppets Font Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Master of Puppets Font (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Re: Master of Puppets Font
Date: 21 Apr 2022 00:00:00
Message: <web.6260d65061c30dc8f83dfa91607c1b34@news.povray.org>
Here's a simple scene file to display all the characters for reference (16 x 9
aspect ratio).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.pov.dat' (5 KB)

From: jr
Date: 21 Apr 2022 09:20:00
Message: <web.6261596d61c30dc8cf1917686cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
> Here's a simple scene file to display all the characters for reference (16 x 9
> aspect ratio).

the good news, it works for v3.7.0.8 (and a v3.7.1-alpha). the bad news, does
not work with v3.7.1-rc1 and later (on GNU/Linux).  anyway, thanks + cheers.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message