POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : foreach macro Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:46:59 EDT (-0400)
  foreach macro (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: jr
Subject: foreach macro
Date: 5 Apr 2021 18:30:00
Message: <web.606b8ee6a800902b79819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

I re-wrote the first, buggy version[*] of the macro, with much needed help from
tic & tok -- the in-crowd & Tor Olav.  thanks.

so, after some basic testing, here's the second version.  as discussed in the
other thread, there are two types of "payload" macros: returning (some) boolean
value, and returning nothing ("void").  the former are useful for computation
type code, the latter for all else.  there is as yet no documentation, hope to
finish that in a few days.  meanwhile the included demo scene doubles as draft
documentation slash tutorial.  anyway..

enjoy, jr.

[*]
<http://news.povray.org/povray.bugreports/thread/%3Cweb.606b7e4b54e5aaba1f9dae3025979125%40news.povray.org%3E/>