POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : GTS samples as mesh2 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  GTS samples as mesh2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: jr
Subject: GTS samples as mesh2
Date: 10 Jan 2020 08:55:02
Message: <web.5e1881adbbdf84bb8c662f470@news.povray.org>
hi,

the attached .zip has mesh2 versions of each of the samples shown on
<http://gts.sourceforge.net/samples.html>.

enjoy, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gts_mesh2.zip' (2594 KB)

From: jr
Subject: Re: GTS samples as mesh2
Date: 27 Jan 2020 06:10:00
Message: <web.5e2ec3f92af4d0a48c662f470@news.povray.org>
hi,

the attached archive contains the tidied-up source of the 'gts2pov' utility used
to create the meshes in the zip.  version 0.2.0, GPL v3+.

enjoy, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gts2pov-0.2.0.tar.gz' (7 KB)