POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Frusta, pyramids, and prisms, oh my! Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:37:55 EDT (-0400)
  Frusta, pyramids, and prisms, oh my! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Blue Herring
Subject: Frusta, pyramids, and prisms, oh my!
Date: 6 Mar 2008 16:10:00
Message: <web.47d05cc68ed48011ce5ce3790@news.povray.org>
Hello,
  These are a few macros I just finished, and I thought I'd share.  They allow
the creation of frusta (truncated pyramids) and bifrusta (two truncated
pyramids joined at the base) with regular polygonal bases, and with or without
rounded edges.  The special cases of regular pyramids, bipyramids, and prisms,
rounded and not, can be created by specifying the appropriate radii.
  I will be including these macros in the next update of my ZShapes package (in
the POV-Ray object collection).  I welcome all feedback or comment.

-The Mildly Infamous Blue Herring

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'frustum.inc.txt' (6 KB)