POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Help with bicubic_patch Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with bicubic_patch (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: Help with bicubic_patch
Date: 19 Aug 2002 13:58:03
Message: <chrishuff-7566AB.12450219082002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3d5fe2d9$1@news.povray.org>,
 "jansb000" <jan### [at] planetnl> wrote:

> I am experimenting with bicubic patches.
>
> In the POV-help it is stated that there should be some tools available on
> the web for generating these patches (they even mention povray.org).
> Unfortunately I can't find any such tool.
>
> Can someone advise me where to look?

This group (povray.text.scene-files) is for posts of text scene files,
you are likely to get more help in povray.general or one of the other
discussion group. I'm setting Followup-To to povray.general.

Have you checked http://povray.org/resources/links/?
Look in 3D Programs:POV-Ray Modelling Programs, there are a lot of
modelling programs available.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/