POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : The Bastard Torus From Hell (2008) Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:45:45 EDT (-0400)
  The Bastard Torus From Hell (2008) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: BGimeno
Subject: The Bastard Torus From Hell (2008)
Date: 11 Aug 2018 13:18:21
Message: <5b6f1a5d@news.povray.org>
Only for educational purposes. "Do not try at home." I know I had a more
updated version, but it seems to have vanished in the air. There are
personal comments in Spanish and English and I think it is still usable
at 95%.

Greetings.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tbtfh_43.pov.txt' (217 KB)

> Only for educational purposes. "Do not try at home." I know I had a more
> updated version, but it seems to have vanished in the air. There are
> personal comments in Spanish and English and I think it is still usable
> at 95%.
>
> Greetings.

I tried it at home.   :P

It craps out at:
#include "DoF.inc"

Post a reply to this message

> > Only for educational purposes. "Do not try at home." I know I had a more
> > updated version, but it seems to have vanished in the air. There are
> > personal comments in Spanish and English and I think it is still usable
> > at 95%.
> >
> > Greetings.
>
> I tried it at home.   :P
>
> It craps out at: