POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : new doc image files Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:46:41 EDT (-0400)
  new doc image files (Message 17 to 26 of 26)  
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Initial 10 Messages
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 23 Apr 2011 18:37:21
Message: <4db354a1@news.povray.org>
On 04/23/2011 04:36 PM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> Here's the bench as shown over in p.b.i
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> www.McGregorFineArt.com

thanks again Rob ... here's my updates


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'ndi.zip' (7 KB)

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 24 Apr 2011 07:03:38
Message: <4db4038a@news.povray.org>
Here are the lizard files.

Thomas


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'Frilled_lizard_POV_geom.zip' (2377 KB)

From: Robert McGregor
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 24 Apr 2011 12:05:01
Message: <web.4db449aa369114694d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Here's the bench as shown over in p.b.i

Here's the updated version of the bench.

-------------------------------------------------
www.McGregorFineArt.com


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'bench.zip' (2 KB)

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 24 Apr 2011 22:32:34
Message: <4db4dd42$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/24/2011 01:02 PM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> "Robert McGregor"<rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom>  wrote:
>> Here's the bench as shown over in p.b.i
>
> Here's the updated version of the bench.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> www.McGregorFineArt.com

here's my recent updates (main and building scene files)


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'ndi.zip' (5 KB)

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 26 Apr 2011 04:12:01
Message: <4db67e51@news.povray.org>
Here are the files for the two pigeons.

Usage:
#include "TwoPigeons_POV_geom.inc"
#declare Pigeons =
object {TwoPigeons_
  scale myscale
  rotate myrotate*y
  translate mytranslate
}


Thomas


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'TwoPigeons.zip' (1286 KB)

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 26 Apr 2011 15:03:25
Message: <4db716fd$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/26/2011 05:11 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Here are the files for the two pigeons.
>
> Usage:
> #include "TwoPigeons_POV_geom.inc"
> #declare Pigeons =
> object {TwoPigeons_
>    scale myscale
>    rotate myrotate*y
>    translate mytranslate
> }
>
>
> Thomas
>
>
Thomas,

I'm having some difficulty with this one ... povray parses it just fine 
and renders but I see no object. I looked the include file to try to 
make a reasonable guess at the scaling but still nothing. I imported the 
geometry file into Poseray and in the preview all is see is flat outline 
shapes ... I pulled in the material include file and see the jpg images 
cut to the uv map. I think all the pieces are there ... what am I doing 
wrong?

Jim


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 26 Apr 2011 17:54:51
Message: <4db73f2b$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/04/2011 8:03 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>
> I'm having some difficulty with this one ... povray parses it just fine
> and renders but I see no object. I looked the include file to try to
> make a reasonable guess at the scaling but still nothing. I imported the
> geometry file into Poseray and in the preview all is see is flat outline
> shapes ... I pulled in the material include file and see the jpg images
> cut to the uv map. I think all the pieces are there ... what am I doing
> wrong?


I've not looked at the code but have you called the object?

object {Pigeons }

The scale might be too small as well.

-- 
Regards
     Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 26 Apr 2011 19:26:38
Message: <4db754ae$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/26/2011 06:54 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 26/04/2011 8:03 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>>
>> I'm having some difficulty with this one ... povray parses it just fine
>> and renders but I see no object. I looked the include file to try to
>> make a reasonable guess at the scaling but still nothing. I imported the
>> geometry file into Poseray and in the preview all is see is flat outline
>> shapes ... I pulled in the material include file and see the jpg images
>> cut to the uv map. I think all the pieces are there ... what am I doing
>> wrong?
>
>
> I've not looked at the code but have you called the object?

lol ... hope no one reads this NG (hangs head and walks away)


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 27 Apr 2011 03:36:48
Message: <4db7c790$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/04/2011 12:26 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> I've not looked at the code but have you called the object?
>
> lol ... hope no one reads this NG (hangs head and walks away)

:-P

-- 
Regards
     Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: new doc image files
Date: 30 Apr 2011 03:27:10
Message: <4dbbb9ce$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> schreef in bericht 
news:4db754ae$1@news.povray.org...
> lol ... hope no one reads this NG (hangs head and walks away)

tut, tut.... :-)

I forgot to come back to this ng, so I found your *problem* just now.... One 
of those things that would happen to me too ;-)

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Initial 10 Messages

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.